This year in honor of Earth Day, I have compiled a list of 7 eco-friendly and reusable crochet patterns. All of these patterns are free and online.
1.*Felted Wool Dryer Balls designed by Janelle Wood in Pretty Little Knit Stitches.
*There is also a knit version available HERE.
2. Bath Pouf designed by Lauren Brown in Daisy Cottage Designs.
3. *Quick And Thick Duster Cover designed by Megan Meyer in Left in Knots hat patterns.
4. Reusable Cotton Facial Scrubbies designed by Ashley Ludlow in My Sweet Somethings.
5. Reusable Swiffer Cloth designed by lefthandedcrochetgirl in Left-handed Crochet.
6. Satchel Styled Plarn Tote Bag designed by Cindy RecycleCindy in My Recycled Bags.
This bag uses plarn, a “yarn” made from recycled plastic grocery bags. There are plenty of tutorials on Youtube on how to make this it.
7. Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths designed by Laura Eccleston in HappyBerry Crochet.
Happy Earth Day!